Steve Meador is the author of Throwing Percy from the Cherry Tree, a poetry book that was an entrant for a National Book Award and the Pulitzer Prize in poetry. He is widely published in online and print journals. He has been a real estate broker since the early 1980s and currently lives and practices in the Tampa, FL, area.

Friday, February 4, 2011

More treeblog trail things!


My first two years of elementary school we lived in Savannah. I considered it a magical place, with the swamp behind our house, a thick and forbidding woods to the south, creeks and rivers in the area. In short, is was a place that seemed custom made for boys. I loved the Spanish moss, still do.



2 comments:

  1. I've never lived anywhere where there is moss like this. I can imagine it being a very mysterious place to be. Is that right?

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete